- Director, Education and Outreach, Biosphere 2
- Director, Outreach Initiatives, UA College of Science
- Faculty, University of Arizona, teaching emphasis
- Research projects on reptiles & amphibians, citizen science, conservation, and evolutionary physiology
- Other interests include assessment of teaching / outreach efforts; more sustainable desert living
- Hometown, Tucson, Arizona. Attended the University of Arizona, and graduate school at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
Presession 2013 - I am offering an exciting FIELD course, ECOL 463/563
3 weeks in the field - Biosphere 2, Santa Catalina Mountains, Gulf of California, and more.
May 14th - June 1st. 4-6 credits. See the Courses link for more information.
Please choose among the links to the left to learn more about various courses, projects, and opportunities.
Kevin Bonine, kebonine00-00u.arizona.edu (replace the 00-00 with @)
1041 E. Lowell St.
Tucson, AZ 85721
Office in Biological Sciences East, Room 113
Telephone: 520 626 0092
Office in Marshall Building, Room 521
Telephone: 520 621 0232
Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology:
520 621 1588, Biological Sciences West, Room 310
845 N. Park Ave, Tucson, AZ, 85721